Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Would you look at that

I think not being employed for close to 6 months has really taken a hit on my confidence.
As low as it already was, I was being fed false hope of a job advancement opportunity as a CFS Generalist.
I was struggling with self presentation and self regulation as a Training Executive, and ended up falling off an intense and steep learning curve.

Even more so, the failed interviews, and the turning down of opportunities at the wrong time.

What can I say? I feel lost. Lost with the direction of my career. In terms of relationship. Even in terms of life, since societal stigma tells us how much life revolves around the formers.

But maybe it just hit me really hard, that I need to get off my ass. Again. Moping doesn't help. If anything, it makes things worse. An idle mind definitely is a form of masochism.

This is to serve as a reminder, that I am not going to let circumstances and past failures get to my head. I'm always told, God has a plan for all of us. To be honest, the more I stay in my current situation, the more difficulty I have in believing that.

Putting things in perspective, all these past failures should not be something that should deter me, but instead looked as an opportunity to discover more about myself.

Change of course occurs most frequently when I work myself off to the bone. It's so difficult to do it alone. Lord please grant me strength.



Hmm... I haven't blogged in 2 years.

How do I reintroduce myself to this again?

2 comments:

  1. God does have a plan for all of us. Continue to believe that. It is just that sometimes, we ourselves have got to help ourselves first.

    Keep your chin high! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I nvr actually visited my blog since. Just feeling the struggles, and an unexpected pinch out of life. Don't know why I've been having so much trouble coping. Thanks for the encouragement!
      <3

      Delete