Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Are we weak and heavy-laden?

The trouble with writing is always how to begin.

Because like all who are processing something in mind to share, having too much in mind, or nothing at all; is always the case.

As to what made me decide to re-open this age, I can't pinpoint specifically. But I attribute it to a very intense and mixed feeling I've constantly been experiencing.
I struggle with myself more than anything else. Though I find peace though God and his people sometimes, I constantly battle my mind, and the more I struggle, the more I find myself slipping.

I've been told, and heard many times over, God will provide.
I've encountered many times where He has, so much more than he should. I've counted my blessings, and lost track many times over.
But something about my greedy self always feels that I'm never getting what I want.

It is getting difficult to serve when my mind is always burdened, and my heart is always heavy.

Maybe I can continue to write when my mind isn't so cluttered. For now, I need Your help more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment